Thursday, February 18, 2016

NO FEAR

I wonder what is happening?
I have no fear.
I don't care what people think of me.
It is as if there I am a projection, a beam of light
being guided everywhere.
Like if you held a flash light in a dark room
and followed the beam up the wall or along the floor.
And sometimes just for fun
configured your hand and held it in front of the beam to cast a shadow
in the shape of different animals and signs.
Driving the car but I am not driving the car.
It is as if there is no car, no traffic..
really what there is... is no fear.
Talking with people and there is no fear.
They have to engage in conversation.
They can't help themselves.
And we have known each other forever.
There are so many difficulties.
Health problems, financial difficulties,
but nothing can stop or interfere with this beaming.
Actually the worse it gets... the more the beaming is there
And the "difficulty" seems to resolve itself.
But even it doesn't. It doesn't matter.
Will this be like the moment of death?
The beaming continues....

No comments:

Post a Comment