Tuesday, July 30, 2013

FOR KRISHNA / WITH KRISHNA


Practice makes perfect. There is no end to the stuff that comes out. But when it comes out IT IS GONE FOR GOOD!! Hallelujah.

I want Krishna to be everything in my life. A life of sankirtana and sadhu sanga. Surrendering everything. I got a taste of that when I lived under the protection of the temples living under the protection of Srila Prabhupada.

My situation will change from what it is now. It always does. My only plan is to depend on Krishna from moment to moment. Now and then and always. What else can any of us do really? Moment to moment. We have this or that to do but really it comes down to moment to moment. 

So I take a deep breath and fix my mind on Krishna and Krishna's dear devotees, chant Krishna's names and pray for His mercy in the moment. Especially Krishna Chaitanya...

I think a lot about the difference between doing something "for" Krishna and doing something "with" Krishna. "For" Krishna is... trying to please Krishna, worshiping Krishna, kirtan for Krishna... offering something to Krishna, praying to Krishna....like that..  vaidi bhakti

But "with" Krishna is something else. Dancing with Krishna, chanting with Krishna, eating with Krishna, talking with Krishna, reading with Krishna... Making friends with Krishna and Krishna's other friends...surrendering one's very self to Krishna....  raganuga bhakti... 

No comments:

Post a Comment