Saturday, July 6, 2013

NOW THAT I HAVE SEEN


Now that I have seen Your form of bliss 
by the mercy of Your empowered servant 
I am coming out of the illusory energy.

Like a drop of poison that infects the entire body,
a moment's association with you has 
completely destroyed the bars of my personal prison.

Having become fortunate once, 
now I am fortunate millions and millions of times. 

Your laughter shakes the earth.

Your smile is just like the sunshine.

Your tears increase the ocean of bliss.

Your dancing attracts everyone.

Your chanting brings the Lord.

Your playfulness is childlike.

Your associates enhance the atmosphere 
of devotion that surrounds you.

Your displeasure is immediately obvious.

Taking shelter at your feet, I beg to always embrace you in my heart of hearts. 
     

1 comment: