Sunday, July 7, 2013

DAUGHTERS OF DAKSA


THE PROGENY OF THE DAUGHTERS OF DAKSA

Andrejka: Hare Krishna, dear godsister...we have just finished SB 6.6 can you pls explain us how do we neet to understand all this "were born....animals..rivers...etc..I thought that Demigod can do everything what they realy looking for ...but Andreas would like to have deeper explanation..

Meena: I will read it now. It has been some time since I visited that chapter. Maybe some insight will come by the grace of gurudeva.... If not I can ask in satsang. Good question.

I have read the chapter. What I am getting is:
Lord Brahma's service is to populate the universe. Many different life forms will be needed to accommodate the living entities due to their material desires to control and enjoy the material energy while giving them the opportunity to make some advancement in devotional consciousness. These different material forms are being generated through the generation of species. It is a most fantastic scenario. 

It is the life forms themselves which are appearing for the first time in these unions being described. Up to this time these life forms were not manifest. So it is not birth like we are accustomed to think of it. The first humans, the first fish, the first snakes, etc... The Bible gives a brief description of this process of creation of the material universe. The Bhagavatam is giving the description in much more detail.

Thank you for asking. It made me think much more deeply. If you hear anything more about this please share with me. Hari bol...

No comments:

Post a Comment