Thursday, May 2, 2013

RADHA SAHASRA NAM

Transcribing Gaurahari prabhu's discussions on Radha Sahasra Nam, from the Narada Pancharata, translated by Bhaktivinoda Thakura. There are several sessions of these discussions. Transcribing them is really great. At first it was difficult for me to do it. But now the assignment is helping to regulate my day and activities. Instead of sitting down and trying to do as much as I can all in one sitting, which I see now is a little bit mode of passion-results oriented-to finish, I am transcribing in intervals interspersed with bhajans, reading from other books by the acaryas  meditating, chanting japa, etc. Other devotional practices, but the central focus is the transcribing. So it is very nice to have my day ordered like that. Not exactly regimented but more or less spontaneously arranging itself around the glorification of Srimati Radharani as heard from an elevated godbrother. Very nice. Who could ask for anything more? Really!

1 comment:

  1. Ah sounds like a very nice program. I am happy you are feeling good doing this transcribing.

    ReplyDelete