Thursday, May 30, 2013

HOW I AM REMINDED



If I am getting off track I get reminders. Like tonight. 
The sound quality on my microphone was not good so I was asked to not participate in sanga, just listen. I felt rejected.
I tried to adjust it, the software ran an update and restarted the system, meanwhile the session ended.

There was a message there that I needed. 

I needed to be reminded not to reject anyone because of their material condition...sickness or poverty or lack of education or culture or unattractive bodily features. These things are like the microphone with poor sound quality.

Immediately I felt relief from the heaviness I had struggled with for days. I had wondered what was the source of my burden and how I would be enlightened. 

Gentle ways, gentle loving teacher. The spirit of Love of God. I surrender to You. 

No comments:

Post a Comment