Monday, March 3, 2014

LETTER TO THE MIND

Dear Mind,

Please know that I love you. Don't be afraid. You are eternally part of me. Going back to Godhead does not mean you will be left behind. We go together.

I see that when you feel neglected or that I don’t love, you do something naughty. But please be reassured I love you. You are my very valuable servant. You have so many good qualities. Fast. Scrutinizing. Clever. Creative. Efficient. Eager. Always serving. Oh Mind. I am so glad we can have these talks.

I have ignored you for so long. Taken you for granted. Chastised you unnecessarily. Blamed you when you were simply doing the best you knew how. Please forgive me for my ignorance. 

Now I have found that you are my very best friend. I am so excited. To have realized a friend like you. It is like finding a great hidden treasure.

And I see that you only want to please me. So if I make it clear to you what will actually please me you are more than happy to comply. What a relationship!

Our talk this morning was great. We are spirit. We have been engaging in activities on the temporary gross material plane for a long, long time. But now we have the opportunity to engage on the spiritual plane. I saw your big fear. Your big doubt. This is ecstatic that we could look at these things together.

Your doubt was that there wouldn’t be anything for you to do on the spiritual plane. How would you serve? At least on the material platform you can tell the senses what to do for material gratification, safety and comfort. But what would you do on the spiritual platform? This was your big doubt. That somehow spiritual meant nothingness. Impersonal calamity. And that I would go there and leave you behind, you would cease to exist. Oh, dear mind. I can never leave you. You are part of me. I cannot go to Krishna without you. We will go to Krishna together.

Intelligence will be with us and the senses too. We are all together. It is simply that our activities will not be on the material plane. No birth, death, old age and disease. But we will see, hear, touch, smell, taste, feel, think and act. We will love and laugh and cry and run and dance with Krishna.

I am so happy to sit down with you today and discuss these things. You are such a good friend. I love you.

Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare

Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare

No comments:

Post a Comment