Sunday, May 18, 2014

TWO CHOICES

harer namaiva kevalam
kalau nasty eva nasty eva
nasty eva gatir anyatha
"In this age of quarrel and hypocrisy the only means of deliverance is chanting the holy name of the Lord. There is no other way. There is no other way. There is no other way." 

There are only two choices… servant of Krishna or servant of Maya.

When I engage in devotional service to Krishna there is no Maya.

When I stop serving Krishna there is Maya.
I am marginal energy. My nature is to serve.

The choice is mine.

I see what service to Maya is like. Unlimited hankerings… unlimited desires for sense gratification.
Never satisfied. ..while old age disease and death approach.

Service to Krishna means ever new…ever fresh and yet eternally the same…blissful…no anxiety always satisfied and joyful.

The Hare Krishna Mahamantra awakens the desire to serve Krishna.

Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare
Hare Rama Hare Rama Ram Rama Hare Hare

Oh Energy of the Lord, Oh Lord, please engage me in Your devotional service.


I choose to chant the Hare Krishna Mahamantra. 


No comments:

Post a Comment